Tuesday, June 9, 2009

"Well, the task this time is to evaluate my MMP against my Design Specification. There's a problem, I never wrote a design specification (once again due to time constraints, hmm, I detect a pattern here...). So I guess I'll just say what I think about my MMP. I like it :D Considering it was the first time I'd done something like this, I'm happy with what I did. There are a few things I would have liked to do differently though, and some stuff I should have done differently. I really would have liked to do my MMP in the style of 'Some Days'. I really liked that MMP and I would have loved it if I could have done mine in sort of the same style. I had nowhere near enough time to do that though, and I'm not sure I would have the artistic capability"
-Will

No comments:

Post a Comment